- To ensure that Village Management is using its best efforts to provide full and equitable rental occupancy in the homes at all times.
- To ensure that non rental use of the homes by the Village conforms to contractual requirements.
- Monitor the Rental Allocation Program with regard to:
- Maintaining equitable rental of all homes of a similar size and type within the same lodging rate designation.
- Ensuring that the star rating differential 5 star to 5 star plus homes is maintained, where practical, and report on village wide findings for each group.
- Reviewing the rental year performance to ensure that individual home results have achieved the desired objective.
- Rental equalization periods are reviewed twice a year with Resort Management. Summer period: April 1-September 30. Winter period: October 1-March.
- Review homes receiving significant below average rentals, in order to improve their situation in the coming year.
- Ensure that Complimentary usage conforms to all contract guidelines, as to type of guest, and maximum usages per rental component for the full year.
- Ensure that homes are properly classified, giving regard to the size and type of unit, within their appropriate regime for rental balancing purposes.
- Ensure that, Star rating adjustments are made in the reservations system by management.
- Work with Village management to urge renting homeowners to keep their home profiles up to date within the rental allocation system.
- Work with Village management to protect homeowners contractual rights in the implementation of the new Rental allocation programs.
NON-RENTING AND SELF-RENTING homeowners.
To provide the Board with an understanding of the concerns of the Non renting and Self renting homeowners
- Provide a complete synopsis of those areas in which the non-renting owners have a contractual right to act
- Provide a complete synopsis of those areas in which the Self-renting owners have a contractual right to act.
- Develop a two part sub committee consisting of a Non-renting group and a Self renting group to monitor activity in those areas that can be addressed.
- Provide the Board with input and recommendations on the areas and issues that require Board action.