- To encourage all homeowners to establish and maintain their homes in a 5 star condition.
- To establish annual evaluation guidelines relative to the homeowner contract and in context with current guest expectation levels.
- To bring to the Boards attention Village requests for changes in the 5 star requirements.
- At the beginning of the rating season develop evaluation guidelines in conjunction with:
- Village management
- the Association Star Rating Coordinator
- the Association Executive Director.
- Examine and evaluate with the Coordinator and the Executive Director:
- 3 star downgrades to a non-renting status, as requested by Village management.
- The star rating procedures.
- Review individual star ratings (book) upon completion.
- Answer homeowner’s questions where necessary.
- Arbitrate unresolved disagreements.
- Review all correspondence to homeowners.
- Review status of progress regarding Homeowner commitments to upgrades.
- Approve downgrades and deferrals.
- Review HDYU surveys and R.C.I evaluations relative to conditions in the home, and communicate legitimate findings to the homeowner.