We sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe and sound during these uncertain and ever-changing times due to the Covid- 19 virus. While the state of Vermont is still under the stay at home order, some limited allowances have been opened up for independent contractors. As we all are looking forward to the spring season, execution of routine maintenance work and planning for the SNHA Annual Meeting, it is imperative that these guidelines are taken seriously and followed correctly so that we may find our way back to normal. The SNHA board and SNMCo are working together to keep the forward momentum while providing a safe environment for all.
SNHA Annual Meeting- July 5, 2020
The SNHA Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday July 5th and we certainly hope to hold the meeting in the Resort and in person. We are planning to have video conferencing available for those not in the resort at that time or available to all if a gathering is not allowed at that time. As the COVID – 19 restrictions cannot be known now for the July period, the Board will be modifying the plans as may be needed. We are also unsure if and how the annual picnic may be held or not. We are committed to have our fund-raising component of the picnic in effect for the benefit of the local Food Shelf in any case. Stay tuned for details about the meeting and the meeting agenda as we get closer to the date.
The summer season is now due to start Friday June 26th. Smugglers’ is currently taking reservation stays after Monday June 15th. As these dates are subject to change, Smuggs would like your homeowner calendars in order to fill in your preferred family time and provide you with summer rental income. There are 3 options provided to homeowners in order to facilitate this request for the upcoming season.
- Log into the Owner Network https://www.smuggs.com/pages/universal/login/ and complete online.
- Email your dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form sent out by the resort named Summer/Fall Homeowner Usage Calendar and return by May 15th.
Spring Maintenance Work- Contractor Access
The resort is targeting 5/1 as a realistic startup date for spring maintenance work. Please keep in mind this work includes SNMCo maintenance, SNMCo housekeeping, SNHA routine building work, independent contractor work either managed by SNHA or directly with homeowners. As you can imagine, practicing social distancing is going to be a challenge. The protocol is as follows.
- All work being performed at the resort will have to follow Vermont and OSHA/ CDC guidelines https://governor.vermont.gov/sites/scott/files/documents/ADDENDUM%2010%20TO%20EXECUTIVE%20ORDER%2001-20_0.pdf,
- Workspace can be occupied by no more than 5 persons at a time wearing masks and following social distancing (6’ apart at all times).
- All resort staff, SNHA staff and independent workers must check in with Lauren McKenzie if planning to perform work within the resort. We are currently waiting on the preferred mode of communication for sign in.
If there are any questions about these requirements, please contact Joe Ingram email@example.com. If you are planning any work within your home outside of Smuggs Maintenance or assisted by SNHA please contact Tracy Whitney firstname.lastname@example.org for protocol assistance.
We look forward to working together, staying safe and seeing you all very soon.